Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Looney Bean, Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico

My DH and the boy just got home from visiting M's parents for a week. Lucky men, the in-laws live in Matazlan, Sinaloa, Mexico for the winter months. They have a two bedroom apartment condo and figured that 7 people plus their dog would be a little much for that space so the boys went this year and the girls and I will go next.
They had a wonderful time. I think a little more down time than M was expecting at the outset, as he is one who wants to be doing things and exploring, but a certain little boy loved the pool and the beach so they spent hours there every day. My little man came home looking a little exhausted from all the sun and fun he got. I am very happy that he enjoyed himself so much.

DH brought home presents - of course! :) - and along with the gorgeous Australian opal and silver bracelet, necklace and earrings I got, he brought me a pound of coffee from a coffee shop they would go to.

After reading the back, I had to look up the website. I have only had an opportunity to read just a little bit about it - going to read more later, but wow! These people are doing an amazing thing. I would love to do something like that. Wish there was something like this when I was younger and single. Because I would never wish I was younger and single because that would be wishing my family away and I love them far too much to wish them away. I am at a different place in my journey, but know of a few young people I would love to send this information to. I will definitely be going to that coffee shop when we girls go next year.
...Just read through the website and it doesn't look like it has been updated in a year. Not sure if they still run either of these missions opportunities anymore. I sent them an email to see, because I am curious. Who knows, maybe we will become friends and next year it'll be like going to visit friends. :)
And in case you were wondering... the coffee is oh, so yummy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

but it is estimated about server restoration assistance on July 11, Taiwan.We also note that some of the gamers after the experience in a few months frame, roll returning issues suffered by break.

Buy WOW Gold  RS Gold  Buy Diablo 3 Gold

Unknown said...

visit my blog at: learn-englishab.blogspot.com